I am pleased to introduce myself and to provide you with information about my counselling services. I am a Registered Professional Counsellor (RPC) and I welcome you to Iridescence Counselling, conveniently located in beautiful Maple Ridge, BC. I am an active member of the Canadian Professional Counsellors Association (CPCA).
I have worked with all aspects of society, of all ages, from Special Needs Children to High-Risk Teens and Adults, to couples and all facets of their relationships. I am dedicated to helping you work through any areas of your life that you want to address. My therapeutic approach draws from varied models and approaches in order to respond appropriately to your needs. I am committed to providing a safe, trusting and non-judgmental climate where you can feel encouraged throughout the counselling process.
Let Iridescence Counselling be the first footstep on your journey to recovery.
Education and Credentials
- Diploma of Professional Counselling from the Vancouver College of Counsellor Training
- Youth and Family Support Worker Certificate
- Special Education Assistant Certificate
- Trained in Level I and Level II of Gottman Couples Therapy
- Trained in Traumatic Incident Reduction (TIR)
- Trained in Life Stress Reduction (LSR)
- Yearly attendance at professional development seminars and conferences
- A member in good standing with the Canadian Professional Counselling Association